Τρίτη 11 Ιανουαρίου 2011

… You leave the God to be the truth, because each person is liar

… You leave the God to be the truth, because each person is liar: Romen 3:04 Say him the does God? Who person can show the reason when it lives in his shade? I will hear him when it says, tangible shade of reason of god, to you I speak! - Because each proof for the existence of god, is in my life, it is my life! And each proof of this, my trial of life, is your agreement. Because were written clearly his reasons, “If you are two in my name that you want it becomes”. your life wants my own life as proof, that “all are, to the god”, and no for (I), each life separately!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ο ΛΟΓΟΣ μου ΓΙΑ ΤΟΝ ΘΕΌ

Και από αυτήν την λέξη που κολλάει σαν Θθθθθθ, ανάμεσα απ το σχεδόν, κλειστό, στόμα μου. Χωρείς να σκεφτώ κανένα παππού και καμία γιαγιά, αφήνω το γραμμα να με οδηγήσει και να μου εξηγήσει, ότι η γλώσσα παραμένει ανάμεσα στα δόντια χωρίζοντας το Ο (τα σύνορα του στόματος), στην μέση.
Στην μέση με μια γραμμή! Θ.
Θείος ο θραυγμός, θείο το θρόισμα το άξαφνο αυτό του Θανάτου.
...  

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

HTML

Powered By Blogger